Thursday, October 7, 2010

Moist Corn Bread

Have I mentioned how happy fall time makes me?!  I t  hink it is the best time of year for comfort food, pumpkin breads, apple desserts, soups and chilis, and wonferful sides like this corn bread!This is yet another recipe from cooking club.  I'm so glad I joined this club, because I have gotten so many delicious recipes from it!  This one is no exception.  It comes from my friend Sheena, who is always sharing yummy recipes with the group.  Serve it alongside your favorite chili or Taco Soup and you have a fabulous dinner!  Not to mention it is a lot quicker to throw together than making your own breadsticks :)

2 cups Bisquick
1 c. sugar
1 c. milk
½ tsp. baking soda
4-5 heaping Tbsp. yellow cornmeal
3 eggs
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, melted

Mix together in ungreased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Serves 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment