Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicken Crockpot Taco Soup

I had some friends over for lunch today, needed something easy to make, and what is easier than a crockpot soup!  I think it took 5 minutes to put together this morning.  8 cans to open and dump in, a few other additions, set the dial, and in a few hours you have a great meal!  My aunt sent me this earlier this week and I couldn't wait to try it, especially with the soup kick I've been on lately!  I'll work on a better picture later :)

Chicken Crockpot Taco Soup
From:  Aunt Trish

2 15oz cans dice tomatoes
1 15-¼ oz can Corn with juice
1 15oz can Black beans with juice
1 15 ½ oz can Red Kidney beans with juice
1 15 ½ oz can Pinto beans with juice
1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1 envelope dry Taco Seasoning
½ cup Salsa
¼ cup Green Pepper (optional)
1 tsp Lime Juice
2 large cans (13oz) chicken with juice. (Break a part pieces)


Add all ingredients into crock-pot, stir. Cook low for 4-6 hours


Serve with Tortilla chips, sour cream and shredded cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment