I love hobo dinners, they remind me of girls camp when I was a teenager :) Here is a fun twist in the ground beef version. The chicken turned out super juicy and very flavorful. I'm sure it had a lot more calories than I would have liked, but really good!
Chicken and Broccoli Hobo Dinners
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cup Water
24 ounce Boneless skinless chicken breast; 6oz each
4 cups Broccoli Florets
1 cup Shredded chedar cheese
4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
4 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Recipe Source: Big Oven