Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chocolate Covered Raspberries

Okay, I know this really isn't much of a recipe, BUT it is a great treat/dessert/snack!  Last week I bought a few containers of raspberries for $1 each, and was trying to find some recipes that would use up these delicious berries.


Then came Pinterest. I can always count on it for some fun ideas!  These are so tasty, I may even like them better than chocolate covered strawberries...and they are far more dangerous!  Because of their petite size, I feel like I could pop about 20 in one sitting, maybe more.  Heaven knows I don't need all that chocolate!


These would be adorable at a baby or bridal shower, or for a girl's night out as a yummy treat!  When I first saw them, they had a combo of white and milk chocolate ones in the same bowl.  So fun :)


Chocolate Covered Raspberries
From:  Pinterest


raspberries
chocolate bark or candy coating


Line a plate or pan with wax paper.  Melt chocolate as directed, dip raspberries into chocolate and place on wax paper.  Refrigerate to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment