Friday, March 8, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Sometimes I don't feel like making a recipe that has a bunch of steps.  Sometimes I am busy and need a dinner that comes together quickly.  So last night as I was racking my brain on how to use either some of my leftover ham or some of the diced frozen chicken in the freezer, this recipe popped into my head that I had seen earlier this week. 

This would be a great way to use up your leftover ham that most people have for Easter dinner, or just an easy meal on a busy weeknight.  Enjoy!

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole


6    ounces    bread stuffing ( chicken flavor ) 
10 3/4    ounce    cream of chicken soup ( can ) 
1    tablespoon    Dijon mustard 
4    chicken breast ( cooked and cut into bite size pieces; I boiled mine ) 
3    cups    broccoli florets 
2    cups    chopped ham ( cooked ) 
6    swiss cheese ( extra thin sliced ) 

Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.

Recipe Source:  My Recipe Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment