Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ham and Broccoli Perogie Casserole

Hey y'all!  Just wanted to mention I am hanging out over at Kiki Creates today, check out some yummy ways to use up that leftover candy!  




I love pierogies.  I never had really hard of them up until a few years ago and have been enjoying them various ways ever since.  Here is my latest pierogie attempt, and it was so simple and tasted great :)


I love it when you find recipes in unexpected places.  I'm usually not one to try recipes on the back of boxes, but I was pressed for time last week and happened to see this one and thought we'd give it a whirl.  It turned out wonderfully :)


Ham and Broccoli Pierogie Casserole


1 box frozen pierogies (12 count) I used potato and cheddar flavor
about 3 cups broccoli florets
1-1 1/2 cups precooked cubed ham
26 oz. jar alfredo sauce
Panko bread crumbs


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine first 4 ingredients in a 9x13 pan.  Top with panko bread crumbs. Bake for 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbling.  Sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired.


Recipe Source:  on the box of Mrs. T's pierogies

No comments:

Post a Comment