Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Avocado Feta Dip

 I just love feta.  I throw it on almost every salad I ever make.  It is yummy in pasta dishes.  Now, I am throwing it in my dips!  Avocados are definitely affordable this time of year, so I thought it was a good opportunity to try this yummy recipe finally.  It turned out very yummy, and were great with these pita chips


So make a batch of this up next time you are headed out the door for a BBQ, your friends and family will love it!  Not to mention you don't have to feel the guilt about eating a mayo or sour cream based sauce.  Enjoy :)

Avocado Feta Salsa


1 chopped tomatoes
2 chopped avocados
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TBS fresh, chopped oregano
1 TBS olive oil
1 TBS white wine vinegar
6 oz. crumbled feta cheese

In a bowl, stir together the chopped tomato, avocados, garlic, and oregano (and 1/4 cup red onion, if you like). Gently stir in olive oil and white wine vinegar. Stir in feta. Chill for at least a couple hours.

Recipe Source: One She Two She

1 comment: