Saturday, October 22, 2011

BBQ Sloppy Joes



When I think of sloppy joes, I think of "kid food."  I always liked them, even when you use the sauce out of a can....it's all good!  I would put these sandwiches in the 'comfort food' category, because it is one of those foods that just takes you back to younger years.  I love foods that are associated with great memories, and these are for me!


BBQ Sloppy Joes
From:  Stefanie's Cooking Spot

1 pound ground beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
1½ cups ketchup
1 package of onion soup mix
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
½ cup water


 In a large skillet brown ground beef with garlic; drain. Add remaining ingredients and simmer on medium for 15 minutes. Serve on buns with cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment