Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lemon Cookies

When I came across this recipe in my 30 Minutes Or Less For People That Don't Have Time To Cook cookbook, it reminded me of some cookies I had from  a Dutch market in Baltimore a few months ago.  They also sounded a lot like the Fudge Crinkles I've had many times before.  These cookies are very light and cakey (is that a real word?!). 

1 package lemon cake mix
1 (8oz) carton Cool Whip
1 egg
powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix together cake mix, Cool Whip, and egg until thoroughly blended.  Chill Thoroughly, 3 to 4 hours.  After chilling, scoop up 1 teaspoonful (I did more like a Tablespoon) and roll into balls;  roll balls in powdered sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet.  Bake 12-15 minutes.  Cool and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment