Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream Cheese




  • Summer lunches for me generally consist of some sort of salad thrown together with whatever is on hand, sandwiches, or leftovers from the night before.  Every now and again I get on these kicks for making all sorts of wraps, which I love greatly and are so simple to make.  This one has 4 ingredients...including the tortilla.  Talk about a no brainer!  It reminds me of one of my favorite sandwiches from Einstein Bagels...yummy :)

  • Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream Cheese

  • 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
  • 4 tablespoons softened cream cheese (or hummus, or laughing cow wedge)
  • 3 flour or wheat tortillas
  • 1/4 pound sliced smoked turkey breast
  • (some sandwich sprouts would taste awesome on this as well :)

  • Stir cucumber into cream cheese, spread on tortillas, layer with turkey slices and roll up.

  • Recipe Source: Everyday with Rachael Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment