Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thai Chicken Pasta

I love peanut sauces over spaghetti.  I have another recipe that we really like is found here, that is wonderful.  This one came together really quickly, I'd definitely add it to your 30 minute (or even 20 minute) recipe list.  The flavors were great, but at first glance I thought it a bit crazy to add SALSA to a ASIAN dish.  Again, that's why I try others recipes instead of creating my own!


Thai Chicken Pasta
From:  Recipe Shoebox

12 oz. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti noodles (or fettuccine)
2 cups salsa 
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup orange juice
2 Tbs. honey
4 tsp. soy sauce (After tasting, I thought it needed a little more, use your judgement)
4 cups chicken breast, cubed and cooked
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro

No comments:

Post a Comment