Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 10 All-time Recipes

Happy 2013!  I thought I'd kick the year off by sharing my All-time most popular recipes on my site, considering I have never done so :)  You will have to excuse some of my photos...they were taken a while back and are not up to par.  Hope you enjoy these as much as our family has!

Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos 
(overwhelmingly the most popular recipe I have shared.  And with only 3 ingredients, how could it not be?!)


Chicken Broccoli Hobo Dinners
An all-in-one dinner.  Easy and belly pleasing.

Copykat Outback Steakhouse Wedge Salad   Just like from your local restaurant.  Great side dish to any grilled meat.

White Chocolate Frito Popcorn
I have served this at multiple bridal and baby showers, and given it away as a gift.  I crave the salty/sweet combo!
Pudding Pops     Just like the Jello pudding pops you ate as a kid  


Buckeyes   In honor of my hubby's alma mater and our 4 years we lived in Columus, Ohio 

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie   Perfect Valentines Day treat for your love...

Coconut Creme Fruit Dip  Yummy summertime snack, switched up a bit from the norm...

Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring  A different way to make some sticky buns and just as good.

Copykat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup  Super tasty and ever bit as good as the $5 bowl you can get from the restaurant.

britni

No comments:

Post a Comment