Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Copykat Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread


I have yet to go to Kneaders (I know....I'm sure you are all gasping).  I don't live in Utah, and that doesn't help by any means.  Hopefully this will change very soon!  There is one going being built close to my parents house, so next time we visit I'll have to check it out finally.  What I have heard is that it is amazing!  I am excited to try some of their baked goods, sandwiches, and breakfast!  

If this bread is any indication of how good the restaurant is, I can't wait to try the other delicacies they have :)  This bread recipe has more pumpkin than other recipes I have tried recently, and is so moist and  delicious.  You won't be disappointed.  Make up a batch, give 2 loaves to friends and you will still have one for yourself.  Your friends will love you :)  Happy Fall baking!



Copykat Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread


3-⅓ cups unbleached all purpose Flour
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp Cinnamon
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1-½ teaspoon Salt
2-⅔ cups Sugar
⅔ cups Softened Butter
4 whole Eggs
1 pound (or 1 30oz can or 2 15oz cans) Mashed Pumpkin
⅔ cups Water
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Sift together dry ingredients and set aside. Cream sugar and butter until well incorporated. Add eggs one at a time and then add the mashed pumpkin. Alternate adding dry ingredients with water. Fold in chocolate chips.

Pour into three large greased bread pans and bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.

Makes 3 loaves.

Recipe Source:  Burnt Apple

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your web site by the use scr888 download of Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your site got here up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Many people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete