Monday, April 23, 2012

Tortellini Summer Salad


I am so ready for some summertime BBQs.  I love having potlucks with friends and family this time of year...they are the best!  This salad is yummy AND it helped me use up some ingredients that were about to go bad.  I love it!  I used some lite Ceasar dressing, and it was great.

Tortellini Summer Salad

4-6 chicken breasts (cubed & soaked in Zesty Italian Dressing)
48 oz. Cheese Tortellini
1 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
1 cup Sliced Olives
1 cup Artichoke Hearts, chopped
2 cups Baby Spinach

Mix all together in a large bowl & toss with your favorite Caesar Dressing.  Serve chilled or at room temperature.

*Just a suggestion...I waited to put in the spinach until just before serving.  Also, I added half the dressing immediately and refrigerated.  I added more right before serving as the noodles soak up a lot of the dressing.  Enjoy!

Recipe Source:  Our Recipe Club

No comments:

Post a Comment