Sunday, June 16, 2013

Copykat Maddox Raspberry Honey Butter


My grandparents lived in Brigham City when I was little, so naturally I've been to Maddox a time or two!  Their rolls are phenomenal (that's my next copykat recipe to tackle), and the yummy raspberry butter that comes with it just makes them that much more special.  Now if only I can find somewhere outside of Utah that sells turkey steaks...

I was trying to think of something different to eat on our "Utah scones" one morning, and this honey butter popped into my head, luckily there are many others out there that had already figured it out and I could just use their recipe.  Unfortunately today I didn't have raspberry preserves, but strawberry preserves were a nice substitute!! Enjoy :)

Copykat Maddox Raspberry/Strawberry Honey Butter

½ c butter, softened
½ c honey
½ c red raspberry preserves (strawberry preserves worked out well, too!)
½ tsp vanilla

Beat butter until soft. Add honey and preserves while mixer is running. Add vanilla and beat for 10 minutes. Store refrigerated, in a plastic container.

Recipe Source:  Norton Family Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment