Monday, July 2, 2012

Cool Cucumber Dorito Dip



Can I say how glad I am to be out of Ohio right now?!  We moved a few weeks ago, and now because of storms all of our old friends and ward members have been without central air and electricity for quite a while.  I can't even imagine how yucky it has been, especially if it has been humid! I'll take my days here in Utah with the AC cranking :)


Nothing like a cool refreshing dip to help beat this heat!  This would be mighty tasty alongside your burgers to celebrate the 4th.  I was worried at first because there really isn't much seasoning to this dip, but the Doritos make up for it and it is great!  Addicting :)

Cool Cucumber Dorito Dip

Diced cucumbers (approx. 3)
1 pint sour cream
1 pint cottage cheese
Green onion chopped (approx 3)
2 tbsp mayo
Salt and pepper

Combine and chill for a few hours before serving to let flavors combine.  Serve with Doritos (Nacho Cheese is the best!). 

Source:  Unsure...found it as a comment on another blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment